Let us know how we can help you with your situation. Arrange a consultation with us today.
- Interview with Jamila Hall April 1, 2019During the Women White Collar Defense Association (WWCDA) Annual Attorney Meeting in New Orleans last month, I had the privilege of interviewing Jamila Hall, a partner at Jones Day in Atlanta in the Investigations & White Collar Defense practice. Jamila serves as defense and investigative counsel to Fortune 500 companies and regularly conducts internal investigations... […]Susan Bozorgi
- 170 GCs Sign Open Letter to Law Firms: A ‘Bottom Line’ Incentive to Improve on Diversity February 8, 2019On January 27th, 170 general counsel and corporate legal officers, from companies like Lyft, Heineken USA, and Etsy, penned an open letter to law firms stating that their companies will prioritize their legal spending on firms that commit to diversity and inclusion. Supporters of the letter told Law360 earlier this week that the letter represents... […]Cristina Laramee Souto
- Kate Dyer Defends PG&E in California Wildfires Case January 22, 2019San Francisco attorney Kate Dyer, of Clarence Dyer & Cohen LLP, represents Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) at an important moment in the company’s trajectory: The recent 2018 wildfires in Butte County, California have become the subject of inquiry by a federal judge overseeing a 2017 judgment entered against PG&E as a result of... […]Cristina Laramee Souto
- Lisa Manning on Winning Trial Team in Forex-Rigging Trial November 28, 2018Last month, Lisa Manning and her client finally heard the two words that every defense attorney strives to hear, NOT GUILTY. In a trial in the Southern District of New York, Manning, along with her partner, David Schertler of Schertler & Onorato LLP, represented Christopher Ashton, who was charged with foreign exchange market (forex) anti-trust... […]Cristina Laramee Souto
- Using Research to Improve Long-Term Retention of Women Lawyers September 28, 2018Hilarie Bass has reached the pinnacle of success in the practice of law. She just completed her term as president of the American Bar Association (ABA), having served in that role from 2017-2018. Since 2013, she has been co-president of Greenberg Traurig, which was ranked #14 by Am Law 100 in 2018. By most accounts,... […]Susan Bozorgi